Not everyone will want to stay together after an affair but through a model that I created called VISION, I offer a program that helps people make a choice that is right for them.
As a couple I help you grieve the loss of your “old” relationship, rebuild the trust that was lost and I help you build a new relationship. The risk of a future betrayal is reduced because an emphasis is placed on rebuilding trust and increasing self-esteem by finding the lost self that is so often a result of an affair.
For those of you who decide to leave your relationship, a “good” recovery means more than just moving on. You may be feeling victimized and no longer certain that you can trust the past. You may fear the future and hesitate about getting close to people.
Your recovery depends on your VISION. It will act as your road map towards becoming the person you want to be. I can help you believe in yourself and your future again!
- Therapist specializing in helping people recover from infidelity
- Forgiveness Trainer
- CSAT Candidate (Certified Sex Addiction Therapist)
- September 11, 2001: In New York City and the tri-State area I worked on-site for a period of three weeks treating many of the victims of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Centres
- Trauma Counsellor, conducting de-briefings, defusings and trauma counselling to the victims and their family members.
- OAPSW: 1979, 1981-1984, 1986, 1989, 1990, 1993-2009
- Ontario of Certified Social Workers: 1985, 1997-2013
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers: 2001-2013
Wanted to write you a brief note to express my gratitude for the support you’ve provided me over the past several years and for the guidance, advice and direction during some of the toughest times in my life. I truly don’t think I could have made it through it without you and for that, I will be forever grateful.